The SPARC has a wide variety of classes/activities for a wide range of people ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. Please feel free to download our monthly SCHEDULE for your reference of the classes/activities that we are offering this month.
List of classes/activities:
- Acro Jam
- Adult Roller Skating Basics (18+) *Tues & Thurs from 6:45-8:15pm – skate rentals now allowed*
- Basketball (18+) *COMING SOON*
- Connections (homeschool) Open Gym
- Disc Golf Putting
- Dry-land Hockey (Youth)
- Flex School PE
- Heidi’s Booty Camp (Fitness class) *Kids allowed at Tues & Sat classes – ON HOLD AS OF 10/20/20*
- Little League Baseball
- Open Baseball (MS & HS) *Mon & Wed from 4-6pm – ON HOLD AS OF 10/19/20*
- Open Gym (Adults & Youth)
- Parent/Child Playgroup
- Party Rentals *Saturday’s from 12-2pm*
- Pickleball (Singles) *6 days a week*
- Private Rentals *Saturday’s from 12-2pm*
- Roller Derby (Spit City Sirens)
- Roller Skating (& skating parties)
- Soccer/Futsal (18+)
- Soccer/Futsal (Youth) *HUFC Fall Futsal Rec League (CLOSED SESSIONS) – ON HOLD AS OF 10/20/20*
- Tai Chi (18+) *COMING SOON – 5-wk Workshop Friday’s from 1:30-2:30pm – ON HOLD AS OF 10/26/20*
- Touch Rugby (14+)
- Ultimate Frisbee (14+)
- Walk/Run (14 laps equals a mile) *6 days a week*
- Walk With A Doc
Due to Covid 19, decreased attendance and the school year starting, we have limited activities (seen in BOLD above) available at this time. Starting September 21st, we have added one private party rental time to the schedule on Saturday’s from 12 to 2pm. NOTE: We ask that rental groups be from the same social circle or masks & social distancing will be enforced. Also, an additional Covid 19 waiver will need to be signed from every family in the group. If you are interested in the possibility of renting our facility for a private party, please contact Lisa at email@example.com or call 907-299-5115. As of now, Heidi’s Booty Camp is the only class where children are allowed (see the extra protocols posted), but we are currently looking to add some more safe kid-friendly activities to the schedule very soon. (Last updated 9/30/20)
Homer’s first multi-sport indoor sports facility serving all ages.
It’s 75 feet wide and 159 feet long.
It’s dry, bright, and huge.
SPARC’s giant indoor space gives the Homer community a huge, indoor, multi-sport play-field. It gives our kids and families a place for soccer, roller skating, basketball, baseball, fitness, pickleball, yoga and much more. It’s also the perfect facility to have events and birthday parties, both large and small. It helps give our kids options against substance addiction, and our seniors have a place for indoor walking.