The SPARC has a wide variety of classes/activities for a wide range of people ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. Please feel free to download our monthly schedule for your reference of the classes/activities that we are offering this month.
List of classes/activities:
- Adult Ultimate Frisbee (14+)
- Basketball (Adults & Youth) *COMING SOON*
- Connections (home-school) Open Gym
- Disc Golf Putting
- Dry-land Hockey
- Flex School PE
- Futsal Soccer (Adults & Youth)
- Heidi’s Booty Camp (Fitness class)
- Open Gym (Adults & Youth)
- Parent/Child Playgroup
- Party Rentals
- Private Rentals
- Roller Derby (Spit City Sirens)
- Roller Skating (& skating parties)
- Touch Rugby (14+)
- Walk/Run (14 laps equals a mile)
- Walk With A Doc
Homer’s first multi-sport indoor sports facility serving all ages.
It’s 75 feet wide and 159 feet long.
It’s dry, bright, and huge.
SPARC’s giant indoor space gives the Homer community a huge, indoor, multi-sport play-field. It gives our kids and families a place for soccer, roller skating, basketball, baseball, badminton, pickleball, and much more. It’s also the perfect facility to have events and birthday parties, both large and small. It helps give our kids options against substance addiction, and our seniors have a place for indoor walking.