The SPARC has a wide variety of classes/activities for a wide range of people ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. Please feel free to download our monthly MAY 2022 SCHEDULE for your reference of the classes/activities that we are offering this month.
List of classes/activities:
- Acro Jam *SPECIAL 2-hr Event on Sat. 5/14 from 5-7pm!*
- Adult/HS Futsal/Soccer (14+) *Playing outside from May to October!*
- Adult/HS Pick-up Basketball (14+) *Sun from 1:45-3:45pm*
- Adult/HS Ultimate Frisbee (14+)*Playing outside from May to October!*
- Adult/Teen Pickleball (7th gr. & up – Singles)
- Adult Roller Skating Basics (18+)* ALL Roller Skating is CXL’D, effective 3/28/22, due to insurance reasons…hopefully this will not be permanent!*
- Beginner Zumba w/ Maria (Adults & Teens – 14+) Thursday’s from 1:45-2:45pm – $5 class ($3 to SPARC & $2 to Instructor) – Kids are allowed*
- Child/Parent Playgroup *Tues/Thurs from 10-11:30am (time extends to 12pm starting 5/24) & Sat from 10:30am-12pm*
- Connections (homeschool only) Open Gym *Tues/Thurs from 12-1:30pm – FREE CLASS – Last class on Thurs. 5/19*
- Disc Golf Putting
- Dry-land Hockey (HHA)
- Flex School PE (CLOSED SESSIONS)
- Heidi’s Booty Camp (Fitness class) *Tues & Thurs from 5:30-6:30pm and Saturday’s from 8-9am (last Sat. class on 5/14) —Kids are allowed*
- Jr. High Girls Basketball
- Kachemak Bay Running Club (CLOSED SESSIONS)
- Lil’ Dribblers (basketball for kids ages 5-8)
- Little League Baseball
- Open Baseball (7th-12th grade) – now called Winter Baseball Workouts
- Open Gym (Youth & Adults)
- Open Mat (Youth & Adults)
- Party/Private Rentals *Saturday’s from 12:30-2:30pm (1-hr. min, extended time available)*
- Pickleball (Adults) *Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun from 10am-12pm*
- PRIDE Basketball (CLOSED SESSIONS) *Wednesday’s from 1:45-2:45pm*
- Roller Derby (Spit City Sirens)
- Roller Skating (& skating parties) *CXL’D effective 3/28/22 due to insurance reasons – hopefully this will not be permanent!*
- SPH Wellness Walks (prev. called Walk With A Doc) *SPH is sponsoring an hour of FREE walking from 9-10am (1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month) – ENDS 6/4*
- SPH Community Yoga (4-wk Workshop) *SPH is sponsoring an hour of FREE Community Yoga on Wednesday’s from 6-7pm –RETURNING FOR 4 WEEKS IN MAY (5/4, 5/11, 5/18 & 5/25)!*
- Teen Pick-up Basketball (7th-12th grade)
- Touch Rugby (14+)
- Volleyball (middle school) *COMING SOON!?!?*
- Walk/Run (14 laps equals a mile) *Available 6 days a week – Mon-Sat*
- Youth Futsal/Soccer — available through Homer United FC
- Zumba w/ Gretchen (Adults & Teens – 14+) *Friday’s from 5:15-6:15pm – $6 class ($3 to SPARC & $3 to Instructor)— Kids are allowed*
- Zumba w/ Jessi (Adults & Teens – 14+) *ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
Homer’s first multi-sport indoor sports facility OPEN YEAR-ROUND serving all ages.
It’s 75 feet wide and 159 feet long.
It’s dry, bright, and HUGE.
SPARC’s giant indoor space gives the Homer community a huge, indoor, multi-sport play-field. It gives our kids and families a place for soccer, basketball, baseball, fitness, pickleball, yoga and much more. It’s also the perfect facility to have events and birthday parties, both large and small. It helps give our kids options against substance addiction, and our seniors have a place for indoor walking.