The SPARC has a wide variety of classes/activities for a wide range of people ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. Please feel free to download our monthly SCHEDULE for your reference of the classes/activities that we are offering this month.
List of classes/activities:
- Acro Jam
- Adult/HS Futsal/Soccer (14+)
- Adult/HS Pick-up Basketball (14+) *Sun from 1:45-3:45pm*
- Adult/HS Ultimate Frisbee (14+)
- Adult/Teen Pickleball (7th gr. & up – Singles) *Sundays from 4-5:45pm*
- Adult Roller Skating Basics (18+)
- Beginner Zumba (Adults & Teens – 14+) Thursday’s from 1:45-2:45pm — $5 class ($3 to SPARC & $2 to Instructor) — Kids are allowed*
- Child/Parent Playgroup *Tues & Thurs from 10am-12pm & Saturdays from 10:30am-12pm*
- Connections (homeschool) Open Gym
- Disc Golf Putting
- Dry-land Hockey (HHA)
- Flex School PE (CLOSED SESSIONS)
- Heidi’s Booty Camp (Fitness class) *Tues & Thurs from 5:30-6:30pm — Kids are allowed*
- Jr. High Girls Basketball
- Little League Baseball
- Open Baseball (7th-12th grade)
- Open Gym (Youth & Adults)
- Open Mat (Youth & Adults) *NEW (starting June 9th) – Wed & Sun from 6-8pm — a parent needs to be present for young kids participating*
- Party/Private Rentals *Saturday’s from 12:30-2:30pm – MAX 50 pp total*
- Pickleball (Adult – Singles) *Mon, Wed & Fri from 10am-12pm*
- PRIDE Basketball (CLOSED SESSIONS) *Wednesday’s from 1:45-2:45pm*
- Roller Derby (Spit City Sirens)
- Roller Skating (& skating parties)
- Tai Chi & Qigong (18+) – 5-wk Workshop *ON HOLD UNTIL FALL 2021*
- Teen Pick-up Basketball (7th-12th grade)
- Touch Rugby (14+)
- Walk/Run (14 laps equals a mile) *Available 6 days a week*
- Walk With A Doc – *WWAD will be sponsoring an hour of FREE walking from 9-10am (1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month), with the Dr. portion of it being available virtually (until further notice)*
- Youth Futsal/Soccer (CLOSED SESSIONS – by Homer United FC)
- Zumba (Adults & Teens – 14+) *Friday’s from 5:15-6:15pm — $6 class ($3 to SPARC & $3 to Instructor) — Kids are allowed*
Due to Covid-19, decreased attendance and it now being the summer months, we have limited activities (seen in BOLD above) available at this time. We continue to have one private party rental time on the schedule on Saturday’s from 12:30 to 2:30pm (NEW PROTOCOL – MAX 50 people total). NOTE: We ask that rental groups be from the same social circle or masks & social distancing will be enforced. Also, an additional Covid 19 waiver will need to be signed from every family in the group. If you are interested in the possibility of renting our facility for a private party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-299-5115.
Homer’s first multi-sport indoor sports facility serving all ages.
It’s 75 feet wide and 159 feet long.
It’s dry, bright, and huge.
SPARC’s giant indoor space gives the Homer community a huge, indoor, multi-sport play-field. It gives our kids and families a place for soccer, roller skating, basketball, baseball, fitness, pickleball, yoga and much more. It’s also the perfect facility to have events and birthday parties, both large and small. It helps give our kids options against substance addiction, and our seniors have a place for indoor walking.