The SPARC has a wide variety of classes/activities for a wide range of people ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. Please feel free to download our monthly SCHEDULE for your reference of the classes/activities that we are offering this month.
List of classes/activities:
- Acro Jam
- Adult/HS Futsal/Soccer (14+) *Wed from 7:30-9:30pm, Fri & Sun from 6:30-8:30pm*
- Adult/HS Pick-up Basketball (14+) *Sun from 1:45-3:45pm*
- Adult/HS Ultimate Frisbee (14+) *Tuesday’s from 6:45-8:45pm – NEW DAY/TIME*
- Adult/Teen Pickleball (7th gr. & up – Singles)
- Adult Roller Skating Basics (18+) *Mon & Thurs from 6:45-8:45pm – skate rentals available for $3 – NEW DAY/TIME*
- Beginner Zumba w/ Maria (Adults & Teens – 14+) Thursday’s from 1:45-2:45pm – $5 class ($3 to SPARC & $2 to Instructor) – Kids are allowed*
- Child/Parent Playgroup *Tues/Thurs from 10-11:30am & Sat from 10:30am-12pm*
- Connections (homeschool only) Open Gym *Tues/Thurs from 12-1:30pm – FREE CLASS*
- Disc Golf Putting *Saturday’s from 6-8pm – BACK ON 1/15/22*
- Dry-land Hockey (HHA)
- Flex School PE (CLOSED SESSIONS)
- Heidi’s Booty Camp (Fitness class) *Tues & Thurs from 5:30-6:30pm and Saturday’s from 7:30-8:30am — Kids are allowed*
- Jr. High Girls Basketball
- Kachemak Bay Running Club (CLOSED SESSIONS) *Mon & Wed from 4:15-5:15pm*
- Lil’ Dribblers (basketball for kids ages 6-8) *Monday’s from 3:15-4pm – NEW AGE GROUP!*
- Little League Baseball *Saturday’s from 3-5pm – BACK ON 1/8/22*
- Open Baseball (7th-12th grade) – now called Winter Baseball Workouts *Tues & Thurs from 3:45-5:15pm – $5 class ($3 to SPARC & $2 to Instructor) – CANCELED IN JANUARY*
- Open Gym (Youth & Adults)
- Open Mat (Youth & Adults)
- Party/Private Rentals *Saturday’s from 12:30-2:30pm & Sunday’s from 4-6pm – MAX 50 pp total – Skating Parties are allowed (email us for more info)!*
- Pickleball (Adults) *Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun from 10am-12pm*
- PRIDE Basketball (CLOSED SESSIONS) *Wednesday’s from 1:45-2:45pm*
- Roller Derby (Spit City Sirens)
- Roller Skating (& skating parties) *ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
- Tai Chi & Qigong (18+) – 5-wk Workshop *ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
- Teen Pick-up Basketball (7th-12th grade)
- Touch Rugby (14+)
- Walk/Run (14 laps equals a mile) *Available 6 days a week – Mon-Sat*
- Wellness Walks (prev. called Walk With A Doc) *SPH is sponsoring an hour of FREE walking from 9-10am (1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month) – MORE INFO TO COME JAN. ’22*
- Youth Futsal/Soccer — available through Homer United FC
- Zumba w/ Gretchen (Adults & Teens – 14+) *Friday’s from 5:15-6:15pm – $6 class ($3 to SPARC & $3 to Instructor) – Kids are allowed*
- Zumba w/ Jessi (Adults & Teens – 14+) *ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
Homer’s first multi-sport indoor sports facility OPEN YEAR-ROUND serving all ages.
It’s 75 feet wide and 159 feet long.
It’s dry, bright, and HUGE.
SPARC’s giant indoor space gives the Homer community a huge, indoor, multi-sport play-field. It gives our kids and families a place for soccer, roller skating, basketball, baseball, fitness, pickleball, yoga and much more. It’s also the perfect facility to have events and birthday parties, both large and small. It helps give our kids options against substance addiction, and our seniors have a place for indoor walking.