The SPARC has a wide variety of classes/activities for a wide range of people ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. Please feel free to download our monthly SCHEDULE for your reference of the classes/activities that we are offering this month.
List of classes/activities:
- Acro Jam
- Adult/HS Pick-up Basketball (14+) *Mon/Wed/Fri from 6-7am & Sun from 1:45-3:45pm*
- Adult Roller Skating Basics (18+) *Tues & Thurs from 6:45-8:15pm – $3 skate rentals allowed*
- Adult Ultimate Frisbee (18+) *NEW – Mondays from 6:30-8:30pm*
- Child/Parent Playgroup *NEW – Saturdays from 10-11:30am*
- Connections (homeschool) Open Gym
- Disc Golf Putting (18+) *NEW – Saturdays from 6-8pm*
- Dry-land Hockey (HHA)
- Flex School PE
- Heidi’s Booty Camp (Fitness class) *Tues & Thurs from 5:30-6:30pm & Sat from 7:30-8:30am (Starting 1/26 – Kids are allowed again)*
- Jr. High Girls Basketball
- Little League Baseball
- Open Baseball (MS & HS only) *Mon & Wed from 4:15-6:15pm*
- Open Gym (Adults & Youth)
- Party/Private Rentals *Saturday’s from 12:30-2:30pm – MAX 25 pp total*
- Pickleball (Adult – Singles) *Available 6 days a week*
- Roller Derby (Spit City Sirens)
- Roller Skating (& skating parties)
- Soccer/Futsal (14+) *Wed & Fri from 6:30-8:30pm & Sun from 6-8pm*
- Soccer/Futsal (Youth)
- Tai Chi & Qigong (18+) – 5-wk Workshop *ON HOLD UNTIL SPRING 2021*
- Touch Rugby (14+)
- Walk/Run (14 laps equals a mile) *Available 6 days a week*
- Walk With A Doc – WWAD will be sponsoring an hour of FREE walking from 9-10am (1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month), with the Dr. portion of it being available virtually (until further notice)
- Youth Pickleball (7th-12th grade – Singles) *NEW – Sundays from 4-5:45pm*
- Youth Ultimate Frisbee (ages 14-18 only)
- Zumba (with Gretchen/Maria) *Friday’s from 5:15-6:15pm — $6 class ($3 to SPARC & $3 to Gretchen/Maria)*
Due to Covid 19 and decreased attendance we have limited activities (seen in BOLD above) available at this time. We continue to have one private party rental time on the schedule on Saturday’s from 12:30 to 2:30pm (NEW PROTOCOL – MAX 25 people total). NOTE: We ask that rental groups be from the same social circle or masks & social distancing will be enforced. Also, an additional Covid 19 waiver will need to be signed from every family in the group. If you are interested in the possibility of renting our facility for a private party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-299-5115.
Homer’s first multi-sport indoor sports facility serving all ages.
It’s 75 feet wide and 159 feet long.
It’s dry, bright, and huge.
SPARC’s giant indoor space gives the Homer community a huge, indoor, multi-sport play-field. It gives our kids and families a place for soccer, roller skating, basketball, baseball, fitness, pickleball, yoga and much more. It’s also the perfect facility to have events and birthday parties, both large and small. It helps give our kids options against substance addiction, and our seniors have a place for indoor walking.